10 Characteristics Of High Potential Entrepreneurs
Business is the activity of making one's living or making money by producing or buying and selling goods or services. Simply put, it is any activity or enterprise entered into for profit. It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors.
The term is also often used colloquially (but not by lawyers or public officials) to refer to a company, but this post will not deal with that sense of the word.
Below are 10 Listed Characteristics Of High Potential Entrepreneurs
1. They are Creative. Lots of ideas. Thinking “outside the box.” Innovative. Inventing a “third way” when others seem stuck on two undesirable alternatives. Before one can nurture a business to profitability stage you must be creative enough, All the best.
2. Be Determined. Dedicated, persistent. A real “pit bull” who won’t give up even when the going gets tough. Even when you are alone and it’s all on you, you keep plugging away. Determination is also very important in any business one engages into, this will help to go far in business.
3. Be Passionate. Invested. Totally “into” the project with blood, sweat, and tears. This is your baby, I mean the business, your reputation is at stake. You must also be willingly to accept responsibility, Stay Focused.
4. Must Be A Risk-taker. This may not be new. Everyone is out there on a limb. No guarantees. Not being reckless or foolish but still reaching out and taking the right risks, Challenge, Make attempts.
5. Be Prayerful. We need to be guided and helped at some moments, every step of the journey. Pray daily. You can ask your loved ones and friends to pray along.
6. Have Integrity. Totally honest, transparent, above board. No games, no patience with unethical, wrong, cheating, dishonest people and practices.This is very important.
7. Stay Teachable. Always eager to learn something new every day from every possible source: people, reading, competitors. You are a life-long learner. You know you don’t know everything.
8. Be A Team-builder. Business is a thing one can’t do all by yourself. One must gather an informal “posse” or “kitchen cabinet” around you. Maybe a partner with or hire quality people with complementary gifts and talents for the business.
9. Be A Detail-fanatic. You can’t tolerate sloppiness or careless mistakes or shoddy financial records or less than excellent products and services.
10. Be Communicative. Communication is key. You can engage people with a smile and tell them the honest good news about your business, products, customers, and plans on social media, physically or any means available. One must own up to the truth and be respectful. Have a wonderful weekend, Stay safe.